 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 9:17 PM |
Hey angelic-blue is back in action! ;-) For the past 2 days or so, I wasn't able to access angelic-blue.net coz' it says that the domain has been suspended O_o I thought Na-chan decided to close the domain, or she forgot to pay for the domain or whatsoever... But still glad to see my blog back again XD No matter what, I still value my angelic-blue blog and the domain.
Anyway, I just realised that PY could have seen my blog entry on 21 Jan... Uh, I don't think it's a nice thing, coz' it was about that terrible dream I had... I hope she didn't take it to mind, which I doubt she will, and I hope she wasn't scared off by my dream.. Sorry PY, I hate to dream of that too =(
Today I had a little accident in Physics lab. First accident ever in my 5 years of science practicals.. -_-" Somehow the accumulator was very hot and when I tried to disconnect the wire on the accumulator, I scorched my thumb. That bit of flesh turned yellow and I thought the accumulator fluid got onto my hand. Thought I was poisoned ^^; After that then I realised that yellow bit was my flesh being 'cooked'.. Anyway, they said it's a short circuit (and I still don't know how it happened..) and RF said she saw a small fire O_O OMG... Think I gonna keep away from electric circuits in future, especially since it's one of the worse topics I fare for in practicals. I just can't get the set-up right! But then next week is Physics SPA =( Hope I can do correctly and finish the whole practical in 45 minutes..
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|