Friday, January 21, 2005 at 3:20 PM

It's Hari Raya Haji! Happy holiday to everyone =) But despite the holiday, I'm not exactly in the celebrating mood. Of coz' that's coz' I'm not a Malay, but also coz' of a nightmare I had this morning.... >_<>_< Of all dreams, I had to dream of something this terrible.. I dreamt that PY was down with a critical illness (touchwood!!!) and her parents called to say it's incurable, and everything seemed bleak... What sort of dream is this??! It got me all frightened and scared... I don't know if this dream has any significance or not, or is God trying to tell me something... I hope not. I hope it's just some random dream that I'm having...

Anyway, today got bluffed by Laurence's handphone. His ringtone is the normal ring, so I thought it was the home phone ringing this morning when his friend called. And I went to pick up the home phone lor!! So embarrassing!!

rhapsody in blue.