God's Grace and Mercy =)
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 10:24 PM

I don't know how many times has God saved me in my tests and exams. Everytime things would seem ever so bleak, but all it needs is His grace to salvage everything. I don't really know how to express it, but that's just the way it is. No matter how sinful or wretched I am, regardless of the amount of work and effort I put in, He always makes things right for me. Although there are times when I fail, I believe the failures do help polish me into someone better, even if I can't see how it helps sometimes. Just like the way I messed up every SPA test T_T But there's no point in mulling over past SPAs. I can only pray and study hard for the coming ones and believe in God's grace. Last few nights I wanted to pray to God about my Physics test, but I felt too ashamed to do so, because not only did I not put in enough work, I didn't pray before the test as well. I wanted to raise the issue in prayer last night but I fell asleep during prayer... >_< Gotta really change this bad habit. But even in prayer last night, I didn't really dare to talk about my test, so I prayed about something else. However, the Lord is almighty and knows what His child is thinking deep within her heart. He has granted me grace and gave me a pass grade, though I know I don't well deserve it. It does urge me to put in more effort into my tests in future though =) I would definitely want to put in effort and try to glorify God in whatever I do =) Oh, and congratulations to BS for passing Physics!! :D See, you can do it!! Must believe in yourself!! Jia you!!

rhapsody in blue.