 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, February 19, 2005 at 3:50 PM |
Haha felt a bit bad about 'tricking' CK yesterday on our way home =p Normally we would walk with him by the route to MacDonald's but yesterday he walked our usual route to the bus interchange. And I still told him he could take bus 147 from the bus stop after the MRT. Which in actual fact, I think is a little farther from the interchange than his usual stop. In the end he went back to his usual bus stop but what he feared most happened...!! The bus went past him not long after he headed for the bus stop O_O Think usually he would have ran but he didn't yesterday. Guess it's futile to run since he's quite some distance from the stop anyway.. So sorry CK!!! >_< Oh no, what have I done to my '2nd brother'?? lol...
*sigh* Still have yet to finish my report on Friendship Week =( Quite lazy to write by now... Partly coz' I lack sleep this week. But then I felt quite good that I'm actually settling down to do some work finally. Let's just hope this will last until after A-levels ^^; Except the part that I kept dozing off in classes (esp. Wu laoshi's class).. But I just freaked out whenever I see that xiao shuo "Qiao Chang Zhang Shang Ren Ji"....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|