 |
 |
 |
| Happy Chinese New Year!! =D |
| Thursday, February 10, 2005 at 11:00 PM |
Happy Chinese New Year!! Ok, this is a bit late... Should have posted this 2 days ago ^^; Anyway, I think CNY doesn't seem as important to me as before. Maybe coz' in the past, I would play and have lots of fun with my cousins. Now that we are all grown up, we are not as close. In fact, I spend more time in recent years talking to the elders rather than playing or interacting with the young ones. I hope this isn't a sign of aging O_o Anyway, I did learn more about my relatives. Things that I've never knew in the past. I think that's a good thing. And I'm glad to see my 2nd aunt getting better, not to mention seeing my grandma still as healthy as ever =D Talking about this, I'm actually very touched when Uncle gave me an angbao on the eve. I think the last time I received one from him was like at least 10 years ago? I know he dotes on me a lot, and he loves all my cousins too, since he watched us grow up. I still remember vividly that he used to buy me a lot of things and give me angbaos when I was a kid. Now that I've grown up, we may not be as close as before but I still love him a lot, just that I don't know how to express it.. I didn't expect him to give me an angbao coz' he just started work for a few months and he gave me such a big angbao. I understand that he wasn't leading an easy life in the past so he didn't give us any angbao. Actually angbao doesn't bother me at all. I didn't dare to take his angbao initially but mum told me to take it. I think I'm just so indebted to so many of my uncles, aunts and cousins, besides my parents. When I start work, I must repay them!! On the eve, my cousins were all trying to stuff an angbao into Uncle's pocket but he kept stuffing it back to them. Just kept pushing the money to each other... The scene was quite comical =)
*sigh* So fast I'm already turning 18 years old in 2 months' time... The year of rabbit will come very soon and I'll be 24 O_O Noooo!! Haha, guess I'm thinking too far ahead. But can't blame me, coz' time really flies. It seems I'd just entered RV but I've already graduated. O-levels just ended but now I'm going to sit for A-levels. All these makes me feel that I've aged very quickly...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|