HCL PW results announced
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 at 6:24 PM

The results of our HCL PW are finally announced. Turned out our group got 3rd place. Somewhat expected, coz' honestly speaking, I think we deserve a place in the top 3. Quite disappointed though, coz' we couldn't clinch the 2nd place. But oh well.... It's over anyway. It was Elena who broke the news to us, or I doubt we will look at the notice on the board. When she said ZH's group got 1st, I was reminded of a dream I had this morning. Believe it or not, I actually dreamt that they got 1st!! Don't really remember the dream coz' I usually forget them after I wake up. If Elena hadn't said that, I wouldn't have recalled about that dream at all. In my dream, I think it was a teacher who told us ZH's group got 1st place. This isn't the 1st time my dreams come true. Usually it's those dreams related to school that come true. I still remember some of the dreams (mostly regarding teachers >_<) which came true in RV... There was once when I dreamt of Confucius or someone just before a test, and the test came out with a question from his works... haha... Too bad so far I haven't dreamt of getting good grades =( Anyway, gotta go back to journaling.. Not for my blog, but for NY Friendship Week. The report is due by this week, and I have absolutely no idea on what to write O_o

rhapsody in blue.