Sunday, February 27, 2005 at 4:26 PM

Whew, I finished my HCL essay last night. The product was something that I didn't plan. As in the storyline differs from my initial outline. Found out I couldn't carry on with my initial outline, and that outline seemed to have deviated from the topic. In the end I decided to stop thinking so much and just write something I really felt. But then the essay is like... Ahem no comments. Just have to admit I'm not cut out for writing. Still, I actually quite enjoy writing at times coz' it provides a channel to voice my opinions and release my emotions. But not when the writing is supposed to be handed in and graded =p Now I'm cracking my brain up to see if I can fish anything out for my GP essay =( *sigh* English essays don't appeal to me at all, especially when it's expository writing.

Anyway, was feeling very bored so I went to download Ayumi's Moments PV. I like that song coz' of the way it makes me feel when listening to it. There are a few songs which really make me feel sad, coz' of the lyrics. I'm not really a crazy fan of Ayumi, but I like some of her lyrics though most of them are sad. But then I must say I don't quite like her PVs. I thought Moments PV seemed nice from what I saw on the TV, but I was wrong. The first half is ok, melancholically beautiful. The remaining half is like... -_-" Gothic isn't the word to describe it. Angst, maybe. Although I have only seen less than 5 of her PVs so far, I think Voyage is probably the best. At least the plot is understandable and it doesn't portray much angst, violence, goth or whatever. Anyway, I think I'm going to get her latest album My Story coz' my brother keeps bugging me to help him buy. He's going to get BoA's Best of Soul so he's short of money. Well.... I haven't bought any CDs for more than a year, so I guess that's alright. I'm just praying that her PVs in the DVD won't turn me away from her songs. I don't understand the plot in her PVs at all, and some of them don't seem to have much link with the lyrics. Erm, another kind of art...? Something that I can't understand....

rhapsody in blue.