 |
 |
 |
| Games Day=Slack Day |
| Friday, March 18, 2005 at 10:31 PM |
As expected, today ZB was the only one who can turn up for our mini gathering. PY's parents are very firm on their stand, and Bi got CCA =( But at least I'm glad that ZB seems quite interested in the cafe. I think I can count on him to bring in more friends =D He's probably going to advertise for us. Hopefully... At least he did mention about coming back again in future. Anyway, he shocked me today. Maybe not shocked, but surprised. He's actually attending cell groups and church!! I was like, "HUH?! You're a Christian meh??? Wow ZB~~" Ok, my reaction may be exaggerated, but coz' I always have the impression that he's a staunch Buddhist, so it was quite a pleasant surprise when he revealed that he's leaving for cell group later. But then he said he's not considered a Christian coz' he's just joining the activities. Still, I think it's a matter of time that he'll open his heart to the Lord =) I'm so rejoiced that there's one more fellow Christian! It's really joyous to see the Lord's believers grow in numbers by the day =D I think my greatest joy will be to have PY believe in the Lord. That's going to be very difficult coz' of her family's beliefs and upbringing, but nothing's impossible in the eyes of God. I know I can't force the belief onto her, but I'm certainly praying that she'll be touched by God one day. Everyone has the freedom to believe in any religion so I can only introduce God into her life, that's all. I just want to share my joy and hope with my best friend, coz' God is my joy and hope =D
Anyway, I didn't manage to eat at the cafe today. The kitchen was busy with preparations for a meeting held there. Carol was so funny. Charmaine showed her the food menu, which is designed like the monopoly game board. Then Carol asked what that was so Charmaine told her "menu". I can't believe what Carol said next. "What game is this?" Oh my, we were all rolling on the floor with laughter!! Charmaine managed to squeeze out a sentence "Got such a game called Menu meh??" Another funny episode was our trip to Mabel's home after dinner. We only managed to leave the cafe for dinner at Holland Village at 8pm. We were all very anxious to get home and watch the 9pm Channel 8 drama serial since it's the last episode tonight. But by the time we finished dinner, it was already 9+pm. While we were having dessert, Laurence rushed back to the cafe to get the laptop and the car. We were surprised how fast he was when he came to pick us up outside the restaurant. We didn't even have to wait! I reckoned he must have ran back ^^; In the end, all of us went to Mabel's house to watch the show before going home. Yeah, call us drama freaks =p Haha! In the car, we had to hold on real tight coz' Laurence sped home! Not sure if he's still within the speed limit, but we were all oscillating in the car coz' of the bumps and turns. First time I've ever heard of someone speeding to a destination that's only 5 minutes away... -_-" And guess what, I was right when I told them jokingly that it may be commercial break when we get home. Why on earth did we rush....? This entire day is hilarious.... I ended up staying over at Mabel's place coz' it's too late to go home. Fortunately I have my Hong Lou Meng to accompany me to sleep tonight.... *puke*
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|