In Advance Celebration of Birthdays
Saturday, March 26, 2005 at 7:07 PM

Went to catch a movie with PY today to celebrate our birthdays in advance. Well, maybe too advanced, but better meet up now that we have some free time. Who knows which level of hell we'll be in when April comes O_o Besides, PY's movie vouchers expire in March. Lemoney Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events was quite funny at first, but some parts were a bit sad... Overall ok lah, I won't say it's very good.. I think Polar Express was better than this and Hitch. Wonder where all the nice shows have gone this year =( But then again, out of all the available shows, perhaps this show was one of the nicest. Or maybe we should have tried The Eye 10? >_< Haha think we'd have ended up hiding our face behind our bags.... After the movie, we went to take neoprint (again =p). I'm actually quite fascinated by these colour prints. So far have taken 5 with PY. I'm definitely going to make Amy, Joanne & Bi take one with me!! Especially since Bi is sooo into neoprints all of a sudden now =D Oh, and I hope to get one with Bishan, Ru, Shu & Xiuwen - the 5 LEP 'flowers' of S4B! Mwahahaha ^^ Anyway, today we actually went for the $10 machine, all coz' of our 18th birthday. Once in a lifetime mah.. We can decorate our photos at either the front or back of the machine, so we waited for the images to appear at the front of the machine.. in vain. When we finally realised the images were at the back of the machine, it was too late and we have little time left to decorate T_T Feel so cheated...!!! sobz... One of my favourites didn't get to print in big. But then there was one that I like. Today we put up some funny poses for effect... In the past we were too prim and proper =p Mwahahaha~~

rhapsody in blue.