My tower, my strength
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 5:56 PM

@-@ This is how my face looks like now.... 'Gong' from all the studying... Don't think I can register anymore things today... But there are still so much stuff to cover!! >_< But then I must thank the Lord for His blessings coz' he answered my prayer a few days ago. I wasn't feeling well for quite long and no medicine seems to help at all. Except His healing touch =) That really strengthens my faith, and it does help a lot in boosting me during this horrendous study break. It's Him who keeps me going on in life. I know I couldn't have stayed sane after being bombarded by so much work. In the past I would have broken down, but not anymore now. It's hard to describe the feeling. It's just wonderful and amazing, to know that the Lord is with me. I think maybe only believers can understand this feeling... But then most of my close friends aren't Christians so my blog is the only place where I can tell His great love and deeds. I'm just so grateful that I'm not alone in my life journey, with the company of family, friends and the Lord =)

Song of the day: Shout to the Lord!

rhapsody in blue.