New Blogskin!!
Sunday, March 13, 2005 at 9:56 PM

Ok, I finally got down to changing my blogskin. Believe it or not, I've broken my own record of the past 3 years that I have been blogging. I actually changed my layout within 1 hour!! I know it's not a problem for many people but being computer illiterate, I always spend hours, if not days, figuring out the HTML and stuff. Was really surprised when I finished editing so soon today. Partly coz' the HTML was simple, I guess... Initially wanted to use an Aries blogskin coz' I'm an Aries, but can't find a nice one, so I had to settle for some other designs. I think this skin is nice, has a simple but soothing effect =) And it's my favourite color!! =D At first I thought it has a touch of summer (which is supposed to be around this period of the year), but now I think it looks more of spring or winter to me =p Well, whatever... As long as I like it =) Ok, now back to mugging... Didn't study at all today coz' I fell asleep while studying Qiao Chang Zhang Shang Ren Ji -_-"

rhapsody in blue.