 |
 |
 |
| Wo Men De Bai Yun Gang 2005 |
| Sunday, March 06, 2005 at 5:30 PM |
I'm dead beat. I didn't know that being an usher for CCS' annual drama performance Wo Men de Bai Yun Gang 2005 can be that exhausting. I woke up today finding my body aching all over -_-" I hope we can get at least 10 hours for our help on the two performance nights. We reported earlier on both days to help out with other stuff like hanging posters, direction signs, rolling up posters etc. But one thing I wasn't pleased with is my work. I didn't do a good job. On the first night, I didn't stop all the audience from coming out of the 1st level LT door at the 15-minutes break. Only VIPs and Alumni members can use that door. On the second night, which is last night, the audience rushed out of the door before one of the VIPs came out. The audience can use the door yesterday but they had to wait for all the VIPs to go out first. I thought all the VIPs were already out coz' they all walked together. I had no idea that one of them was left behind... Should have confirmed with the VIP ushers if all of them came out... Oh well it's all over anyway. At least I get to learn some things from this experience. One of which is: Never patronise the Malay food stall in our canteen again, coz' the dinner they prepared for us during the two nights was....... >_<
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|