 |
 |
 |
| @_@ |
| Wednesday, April 27, 2005 at 4:05 PM |
Quite tired from doing Physics TYS.... Been staring at some questions for so long but still have no idea how to solve T_T After 3 hours, I was only able to complete about 30 MCQ questions... VERY low efficiency.. There are so many questions that I don't know how to do. I just don't get stationary waves. Diffraction isn't that bad yet. And all these are just under Waves. Just wait till I get to Fluids.... Maybe I won't even get there. Fluids is much much worse than Waves and Superposition!! Really don't understand what the topic is about. 2 more weeks to the test *sigh* I wonder how I can finish clearing up my doubts by then... Especially when there are a lot of things to memorise and understand for Superposition and Fluids. And I've been neglecting my Maths (all along, actually). I realised I can't revise Maths and Physics together in a week. Don't know why but this spells trouble coz' I won't be able to finish revision by June. I think my Maths really full of problems... Besides, I have yet to start studying for next week's HCL test. Counting down: 60 days to mid-year exams, 187 days to A-levels.
Anyway starting library CIP this Saturday. But then I have to participate in the walkathon our school liased with zong xiang hui guan. Hope it ends by 9.30am so that I can bathe before meeting PY for CIP at JEL. Our class is meeting at 7am at Raffles Place MRT coz' we have to report by 7.15am. That's really early... My precious Saturday gone just like that =( But this is when my home location gives me an advantage coz' my home's only 20 minutes away from Raffles Place MRT including walking and waiting time =D
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|