Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 8:41 PM

Had my 2nd birthday cake today haha =p Actually the class bought a cake for the April babies and coz' I already had a cake 2 weeks before, this is my 2nd one. Sort of miss this type of creamy cake with cherries, blackberry and chocolate rice. Uh it's called Blackforest, right? ^_^ Aunty used to bake such cakes for my birthdays when I was young, but after I reached 9 years old, I'd been without a birthday cake until now. It was quite hilarious when we sang the birthday song, coz' it's dedicated to the 6 April babies. When we came to the line "happy birthday to (name of person)" there was silence. So we were singing "happy birthday to -". Then we all burst out laughing...

Sianz tomorrow got to go for afternoon PE... Should be starting tomorrow, I guess.. Unless the teacher wants to wait for all the students to finish taking NaPFA before starting afternoon PE. Whichever it is, I can't escape from it T_T But might as well lah... I seriously need some (actually more than that) exercise. Can't believe I've piled on so much fats!! O_o *horrified* This is scary.... Shall make it a resolution to go jog for 10 minutes every saturday from now on. But then I got to study with PY at JE Library... I wonder if I can make it in time to meet her at 10am =( This would mean that I have to go jog at 7.30am... I'll salute myself if I can drag myself out of my bed.

rhapsody in blue.