Happy April Fools'!!
Friday, April 01, 2005 at 8:24 PM

Happy April Fools' Day everyone!! =D Hope you all had a fun time today ;) The 1st thing that happened to me when I reached school was getting tricked by Micia. She asked me if Mr Tan called me yesterday. I said "no, he's having reservice, how can he call me?" She replied that he called her last night coz' he can't reach me. I was like, "really..?" coz' I saw through her story =p After that we fooled Xiemin and Lin Ye by telling them we can't print the class tee yet, coz' Mrs Leong showed the PE department our design and they said it infringed on some copyrights. Both fell for it! They looked quite serious too ^_^ Wanted to use the same tactic on big bro but it may not work, so we didn't try. Anyway, we found out he fell for it when Nick pulled that one on him. Initially I was really excited to try fooling 2nd bro!! Wanted to write an anonymous confession letter and stuff it in between his books or file. I would love to see his reaction!! XD Mwahahaha~~~~ Call me evil :D He'll probably think that it's XXX who gave him the letter if he didn't know it's a trick. Ohohohoho how fun would it be! Er, ok lah, I shall not be so mischievous and evil >_< Anyway we didn't do anything to him coz' 'mum' said we shouldn't.

I really enjoyed today not just coz' of the April Fools' fun, but also coz' my class remembered my birthday and bought me a cake! *sobz* I'm really very very touched!! Thank you 04S4B!!! And thank you Bishan, for buying the cake, and Ru & Shu for choosing the card =) One of my best birthdays ever. It's my 1st time cutting a cake, I think... Coz' Aunty stopped baking me birthday cakes after I was 9 years old and before that, my family helped me cut the cake. Besides, my family doesn't usually celebrate birthdays. Usually when we celebrate my parents' birthdays, we celebrate together since both dates are 3 days apart. We will eat out with Aunty and my cousins, mostly on Aunty's birthday which is 2 weeks before theirs. Might as well save the trouble and celebrate together. Still, our family doesn't buy birthday cakes. That's why my hand was trembling when I cut the cake today >_< All of them could tell that! So paiseh... Luckily my friends were kind enough not to pull any pranks on me, like smashing the cake into my face or giving me a fake chocolate etc... Ahaha... ^_^ I love the presents that Micia and Bishan gave!! Thank you!! Let's hope I will not fall asleep in future with the help of Bishan's vibrating mouse :D And Micia's pendant is really sweet! Just the way I love it =) The birthday cards are pretty too! Just that a bit paiseh when they sang the birthday song in the canteen coz' I don't want to be misunderstood to be an April Fools' baby! Haha but it doesn't really matter lah. As long as we have fun, and they are really thoughtful. I'm really glad and blessed to have so many caring friends around me =D

The only unhappy event is that I broke my tweety comb T_T It was Mengni's & Cuiyi's gift for my birthday last year! And they were so nice to mail it to me too... I really love that comb coz' it's cute and it's a gift from them. Also coz' it's a tweety bird comb lah. I like tweety ;) *sigh* Is this some sort of sign that God wants to tell me? To forget about tweety and move on in life? *sigh* I think I'm going to get myself another comb. Hopefully I can find the same one, but it doesn't have the same value coz' it's not from my friends =( Haiz what to do? My fault for being so careless and pulled the comb out together with my phone without realising it... sobz...

rhapsody in blue.