Friday, April 29, 2005 at 9:10 PM

I had to stay back in school for the National Electronic Chinese Project Competition for Seconday Schools today. It was horrible. The weather was so stuffy that we felt as if we were in an oven. And sitting at the reporting table for hours really made my body numb. Anyway some funny things happen but I shall not elaborate too much on it.... I already promised not to gossip or make fun of some people =p I think I'm just plain evil to laugh at some of the gossips or worse, participate in the gossiping O_O I can't help it. I can't control my laughter whenever I see 2nd bro and/or 'Nanako' (note: translate Nanako into Chinese name if you know Japanese). But then after that I always feel bad towards them T_T Speaking about CK, I think yesterday's volleyball match must be an exciting one. He said it was the best game they've put up ever coz' they really bonded as one. Mingxuan described how CK saved a ball by sliding across the floor and passing the ball back to the other court. It was hilarious! Think he exaggerated a little since he's dramatic by nature =p *sigh* Really regretted not going to the match! But we can't pon Physics mah.... 2nd bro must be very happy with that match coz' he seemed to be in higher spirits than before. Maybe partly coz' the electronic competition is finally ending today. Ru, ZH, Nanako & he put in many long hours of hard work into their duties. At least now they can catch a breath. Anyway was quite surprised that AJ lost to TJ in volleyball. Did TJ lose to us deliberately during the semi-finals? I'm really wondering about that. I hope we can win the championship this year too. Feel a bit sad for AJ coz' I heard from PY that their captain promised the principal in front of the whole school that they will get the championship this year when they lost to us last year. We were all anticipating the match between NY and AJ too. *sigh* Life is just so full of surprise.

rhapsody in blue.