LEP Orientation 2
Friday, April 08, 2005 at 8:37 PM

Just came back from LEP Orientation 2 for the J1s.... Really tired @_@ Somehow I became the station games I/C with Bishan so we were quite happy that we didn't have to play the games. I thought being an I/C was relaxing, but I find myself hoarse and exhausted.... But overall quite enjoyable =) It was fun. Fortunately we thought of more questions for our station game, otherwise we would have run out of questions! Coz' the questions given to us were so tough, we decided to go easy on the poor J1s. Mingxuan was really good.... He managed to mime out a difficult idiom, and the way he did it was so funny! =D He went up to sing too, during the mass games. But then we couldn't hear him at all. I think he went up but didn't sing =p LOL~~ And I was looking forward to his singing! He was complaining to Mdm Loke about the songs we had to guess during the game. He asked why there aren't any songs like zang hua ci O_O Even if there was, I doubt he can and will sing it =D He's just so hilarious at times.... This orientation is better than the previous one during the 1st 3 months. It's really a success this time, without the fact that many J2s didn't turn up -_-" Basically only the students in S4B, S3C and A7B turned up.

Anyway, I think I got to reformat my computer.... soon. It seems as though it's dying on me. Something is just wrong and I can't figure it out! The system is so lag, and the Internet is slower than usual too =( Maybe this is the network's problem, but the most important thing is, my anti-virus cannot update!! I don't want to get infected! Uh I mean my computer to get infected... I would rather reformat everything and reinstall everything again. Besides, I really can't stand what my brother does with the computer anymore. I'm going to reformat the hard disk once I burn all the songs and anime. Which means it'll probably be June earliest =( I'm praying very very hard that my computer will remain virus-free in the meantime....

rhapsody in blue.