My Unlucky Numbers: 2 & 4 =(
Monday, April 11, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Took the 2.4km re-run today. I failed by 30 seconds last week coz' I stopped to walk for about 1 round. This week the timing was worse. Far worse. I did stop to walk for 1/4 or 1/2 round, but the timing came as a shock to me. I failed by almost 1 minute! *sigh* Don't know what's wrong with me... I dread afternoon PE =( I think it's a total waste of my time, especially at this time of the year. I could use that 1 hour (and 30 minutes more to cool down) to study or do my homework lor. Sianz.... Besides, 3.10pm is not a good time for PE AT ALL. The sun's scorching hot and just standing at the grandstand makes me feel as if I were in a desert O_o Great. Now I can visit the 'desert' every week -_-" *sigh* Forget it, don't think I can escape it anyway... Just hope that I can survive T_T If the teacher allows me to retake the run again during afternoon PE, I'll give it a try. If I still fail, then I shall just look upon afternoon PE as a slimming lesson. And you'll probably find me turning into a dried-up zombie by June O_O

rhapsody in blue.