 |
 |
 |
| Otanjoubi Omedetou~~ |
| Saturday, April 02, 2005 at 10:33 PM |
Allow me to 'congratulate' myself on adding another year to my life. *sigh* 18 years old sounds old... It seems like yesterday when I celebrated my 16th birthday. But I really enjoyed today. Finally managed to meet up with Amy, Joanne, Kah Peck, Xingzhi and Kai Eng after sooo long. Actually I just met Kah Peck during March holidays, and we went out with Amy and Joanne last November. But the last time I saw Xingzhi and Kai Eng was last June O_O We went to Settlers Cafe @ Holland V for lunch and games. It's on the house today ;) But then I feel a bit bad for not paying a single cent. Afterall, my cousin just started business a month ago, and she's not the only boss of the cafe. Besides, if she charge us normally, I think our bill would come up to about $130-150... That's a lot and I feel bad for making her pay. But then she refused to accept any money so there's nothing I can do... Except to slog for her after A-levels ;) And not forgetting to pull friends there and give her business! Anyway, I wonder why I always lose at games.. When I played with Zhibin, I lost. Today I lost almost every game. Except for Cluedo coz' we didn't really finish that game -_-" I love Cluedo but it can be a long game.. Imagine we spent about 4 hours there excluding eating time, playing only 3 games O_o Even for a simple game like Uno can drag on for about 30 minutes per round... Maybe I just suck at games, I have to admit that ='( But then we had lots of fun lah =D Thank you girls for all the presents!! I love them =) I won't disappoint you Xingzhi... I'll try to keep my hair long so that your earrings won't go to waste ^_^ But no guarantee that I won't snip it off halfway. Long hair is just so troublesome for me... Btw, I love you Kah Peck!! The bag's really nice XD You really know my tastes and likings! Oh yeah, I was just kidding when I threatened not to give you birthday present this year ;) Coz' you made me drew so many cards during Uno! Hahaha :D Amy and Jo, thanks for chipping in to get me the bag. Anyway, a really big Thank You to all my friends (from primary school to JC) who made my day with your birthday wishes and gifts!! This is one of my best birthdays ever!
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|