 |
 |
 |
| Starting revision... |
| Friday, April 22, 2005 at 6:20 PM |
Getting back a little of my momentum in doing some homework and revision. But 1 thing remains unchanged: I still dislike Maths, and I hate doing the practices. But then there's no other way to improve and do well for Maths other than to practise as much as I can =( Think I just want to aim for a C for Maths for mid-year exams. But I'm hoping to get a B for all other subjects. When I was doing some Physics TYS questions today, I found out that there are still some questions which Mr Tan had gone through last year but I still don't know how to do.... This is bad...... Tomorrow going to JE Library to study with PY again =) Hopefully we can make full use of our time. If possible, I would like to start on the library CIP too. It's nearing May already. If I don't start soon, I can't finish the 45 hours in June. But I heard that they need 2 weeks to process the info before we can start the CIP =( Besides, I'm not sure if there are still any vacancies left for volunteers. I badly need the 45 hours... Please let there be vacancies!!!
Anyway, I passed my Napfa 2.4km run on Monday. Finally after my 3rd attempt. Actually I used to retake 2-3 times before passing when I was in RV =p Quite used to it already. But then my timing improved in JC so I didn't expect to retake so many times again.. 17:00 was considered a very good timing which I deemed as almost unachievable when I was in sec4. Never in my world would I dream that there would be a time when I can hit the 15:00 mark. Though that wasn't the actual test timing... -_-" I managed to scrape through the run this time with a timing of about 16:20-16:30. Thanks a lot to Mrs Koh =) I'm glad I went for afternoon PE last week coz' the pacing method Mrs Koh taught me was really useful. I adopted the method on Monday and my legs didn't grow tired after the first 2 rounds. In fact I was able to sustain throughout, although my timing for every round was quite long... Guess that's why the Lord arranged the things this way. If I hadn't failed, I wouldn't have realised what was wrong all along with my running. Glad to know that He's always by my side, providing me with strength and perseverence for the run. Ruhui, Bishan, Priscilla and Micia (hope I didn't miss anyone out) accompanied me for the run. Each of them ran 1 round with me (except Ru who ran 2 rounds) and that was a great encouragement. If not for them, I would find it hard to go on with stitches and stuff. Thanks a million everybody =D Got to thank Baoling and Faith for running with me for my 2nd re-test last week too, though I didn't manage to pass then. Anyway, we are all exempted from afternoon PE from now on!! YAY!!!!
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|