 |
 |
 |
| Aftermath of Physics test.... |
| Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 12:14 PM |
It's finally the volleyball finals... I'm really excited and anxious although I am in no way related to volleyball, except the fact that some of my friends are in the team. I really really hope that we'll get the girls and boys championships coz' I can see that both teams have put in tremendous effort. Think 2nd bro isn't too positive about his performance later. I sort of understand that kind of feeling coz' it was similar to my past experiences. Feeling inadequate is a terrible feeling. Don't know what to say to him coz' I fear it might add pressure on him. *sigh* Whatever it is, all the best, NY Vball!!! =)
I had a Physics test just now. Really don't know how to do quite a few questions. Even if I get all the MCQs right, that's only 10 marks out of 45. I always have to rely on MCQs to pass as I always fail my structured and essay questions. So this time round, I'm not too sure if I should feel confident about my grades. Actually I was expecting something like 30/45 since I really started revision weeks ago. But then I admit I have not put in my best and did not devote enough time to my studies. I only did some TYS questions and I didn't get to revise those questions and the tutorial before the test. There are a few questions which I came across before but I still don't know how to do. Ended up spent a lot of time thinking. Even for yesterday's questions which we went through during the makeup lesson, I already forgot... Somehow have a feeling that I did one of the questions wrongly although I did it in TYS before =( Sianz... Ah forget it. Tomorrow's Maths will probably be much worse. Actually it is going to be. I have yet to pass Maths so far except for last year's promo....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|