career seminar
Friday, May 20, 2005 at 9:09 PM

I thank God today coz' it turned out that many people wore formal wear to school for the career seminar. Luckily my friends and I were not the minority... In fact, I think quite many girls dressed up for the occasion. The opening talk was quite boring to me but I enjoyed the grooming talk. One of the presenters is very funny and engaging, we didn't even have time to yawn coz' we were frequently breaking out into laughter. Observing my friends' dress code was actually quite interesting. Nanako looked like a CEO-cum-killer O_O LOL~~ Coz' she wore a black suit with a white blouse inside. I think she looks good in black (but depends on type of clothes... =p) I had the same sentiments as CK about Ru. She looked like the Hong Kong actress Xuan Xuan, especially like her image in the show liu jin sui yue. Yes, a big lawyer =) Plus Ru let her hair down today, so there was some similarity. Bong made the deepest impression on me, coz' of his funky tie =D His tie was black, with 3 smileys on it! Ahahaha!!! That was really funny! Oh yeah my feet hurt. I have never worn this pair of heels for more than 10 times in the 4 years it has been with me. Besides, I have never walked such long distances in it! It was so uncomfortable... My heels are only 2 inches so I can't imagine how Shu walked in her 3 inches high heels. But Ru definitely had a harder time than any of us coz' she had blisters. In the end she went home after lunching with us at MacDonald's, while the rest of us went back for the translation competition. Fang Yu won the competition!! Congrats!!

rhapsody in blue.