 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, May 15, 2005 at 4:37 PM |
I can foresee myself spending lots of money in the near future. Found out that retail therapy works well on me so during June holidays, if I feel down, I'll probably go on a shopping spree. Geez... And I vowed not to buy anymore clothes/accessories for the whole year. Yesterday I was left with no choice coz' I had to get the clothes for next Friday. But I realised I enjoyed the shopping experience yesterday coz' it made me forget about other things. For the first time I shopped without looking at the price tags. Ya I was shocked when the cashier said "$62 please". For the first time in my life I spent so much! But cosidering that my mum can actually share the white blouse with me, it was ok. Besides I only paid $20 while mum took the rest of the bill. I didn't expect that price and I didn't have enough money with me. Mum predicted that the clothes would cost around that price though...
Had a heart-to-heart talk with PY just now. Feeling better already... But I didn't do anything constructive for the entire weekend. Think I really should start work or I can't make it for mid-year exams. Not expecting much.... Just want to get all B's. GP I just want at least a C5. Physics and HCL I definitely cannot compromise. For how long have I been stuck at C (and even D or E once) for Physics. I must get B no matter what. As for Maths, it'll be a pleasant surprise if I can get B. If not, I can accept a high C grade (>60%). Enough talk. Back to work now...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|