 |
 |
 |
| May the 'curse' be gone.... |
| Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at 9:10 PM |
So much for making fun of Nanako... Now I'm down with her cai tou zhen as well... :-/ And I was still thinking how lucky I was last week when most of my friends were down with flu one after another. Note: I wasn't gloating over their misfortune. I thought my immune system has gotten stronger coz' I usually eat fruits in school after my meals. Well, my hypothesis has been proven wrong. I wonder why I always keep sicknesses at bay but once they strike, I'll be down with more than 1 illness. Did all the viruses send an invitation card to agree when to meet in my body?? Now that my system is as good as being 'shut down', I can't do anything except eat, drink and sleep. And all these must happen when I'm motivated to study.... Great timing....
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|