 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, May 21, 2005 at 8:29 PM |
My 2nd CIP at JE Library today... PY & I decided to do 6 hours instead of our usual 3 hours to make up for the past 2 Saturdays. Next Saturday will be another long CIP day too... -_- It's so tiring to stand for so long and keep bending down. As if things aren't bad enough, some library users are so inconsiderate. Is the library a place for games? That group of children really got on my nerves. And I won't even call them kids. They are already upper primary students for goodness' sake!! Ok, either I was too mature for my age when I was in primary school, or they are simply ignorant of their surroundings and selfish to others. Little pre-schoolers running around, talking loudly, all these are still tolerable coz' they are still young and ignorant. You tell me upper primary students are still ignorant? Who will buy that kind of story?! However ignorant they are, there is no chance that they don't know card games aren't allowed in the library. Especially after warnings from the librarians. They were laughing and talking so loudly that I could hear them metres away amidst the noises from other little kids. I really don't know what to say about kids nowadays.... I'm not writing a GP essay now, so there's no need to avoid generalisation and sweeping statements. I just have a bad impression of the younger generation whenever I see such scenarios. Not prejudice, coz' if they don't exhibit such behaviours, I won't even want to bother myself with them.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|