My personality =)
Monday, May 09, 2005 at 7:31 PM

Found this quiz at some of my friends' blogs. If you do not know yet, I love doing quizzes ^_^ Can't comment on this quiz's accuracy, coz' even I don't understand myself inside-out and what I want in life. But from what I can see, it happens to be at least 70-80% true for me. Anyway, it was quite interesting to see the results. Maybe I have some hidden traits. Look at #4 of my traits below. It says "Adventurous"... Actually I don't think I'm a very adventurous person coz' I'm afraid to try new things sometimes. And to tell the truth, I still don't know how to cycle and roller-blade at 18 years old. On the other hand, I yearn to experience a different scope of life at times. Contradicting huh? Something like theory and practical - one exists in my mind, the other is proven by actions. Anyway, the results....

Your dating personality profile:

Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Traditional - Modern culture does not move you. You hold traditional values dear to your heart.
Your date match profile:

Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Religious
2. Big-Hearted
3. Traditional
4. Adventurous
5. Athletic
6. Outgoing
7. Conservative
8. Intellectual
9. Practical
10. Wealthy/Ambitious
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Religious
2. Practical
3. Adventurous
4. Big-Hearted
5. Shy
6. Traditional
7. Conservative
8. Intellectual
9. Sensual
10. Athletic

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

rhapsody in blue.