a pain in the jaw
Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 6:55 PM

It seems that the pain due to my wisdom teeth has gotten worse... I can feel my right jaw swollen though it may not be visible to the eye. In fact, I can't open my mouth much. Can still talk but have some minor problems eating and yawning. I realised I can't even eat a bao. I have to nibble away at my meat bun just now.... Not sure if the swell is just due to my flu and slight fever but if the condition persists until next Monday, I think I'll have to go to a dentist. I intend to extract my wisdom teeth, if I'm really left with no choice, in December after A-levels but I can't predict what's going to happen before then. It'll be wonderful if the teeth don't give me any problems, but who knows? If I extract them this June, I will lose some precious time for revision. Already time is running out. When I took a look at the mid-year exam scope, I realised that on average, I have to finish revising 1 Maths, Physics and guwen topics, 2-4 chapters for HCL 2, and 4 pages of Chinese vocabulary each day. This is when I wish I was on Pluto instead of Earth coz' 1 day would have more than 24 hours. Besides the exam, I still have to worry about these stupid teeth that give me nothing but pain (where is the wisdom?). Sianz. I hate going to the dentist. None of the past encounters has left me a happy note to remember...

rhapsody in blue.