Pasta Mania.... Not!
Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 11:43 PM

Today had lunch at Junction 8's Pasta Mania with Bishan, Ruhui and Shuhui. I was quite happy at first since it's my first time eating at Pasta Mania. But the experience turned out to be a nightmare. Ok maybe not that bad.... Just that I felt like throwing up the pasta. It's too creamy and cheesy that it makes me feel sick. Nevertheless, I still forced myself to finish my country baked pasta due to my nature of not wasting food -_-" Everyone was full to the brim. I salute Ru for finishing the 10-inch pizza O_O And Shu for helping Ru with the pizza after eating her spaghetti.... Don't think we ever want to go back again, nor do we want to see or eat pasta for the next few months.... Seems like this always happens when we go out to eat. It was Sakae sushi last year and now, Pasta Mania. Seoul Garden was ok coz' there was a variety of food so we don't get sick of the food so easily. After our meal, we went to take neoprint! :D Haha finally took one with them. The most expensive I've ever taken - $9. I remembered my glasses didn't have reflection coating so when I take photos, my glasses actually 'glows' sometimes. I only realised that after seeing the neoprint. Sianz.... Which means my class photo probably turns out disastrous. And to think I actually had a new hairstyle in this final class photo in my student life. Now there's a high chance that my eyes can't even be seen. Whatever..... Anyway, by the time we finished taking the neoprint, it was 2.20pm. Thinking that we were going to be late definitely, we half-ran for our journey back to school. Ended up still had to wait so long for bus 53 =( When we reached the school, the LT wasn't even open to us yet! We ran for nothing! When the LT was finally opened at about 3pm, we found out that the whole college day ceremony would only begin at 3.45pm -_- And I thought we would be punished/scolded for being late for the ceremony.... Oh, Choo Kiat went up 3 times to receive awards. My goodness.... If the school gives awards for the top 3 students by course for our cohort, he would add another award to his collection. What exactly is his brain made of?? I'm jealous!! Haha no lah... But really, I respect him because he's really capable in many areas. So stressed to have him as my 2nd bro... =p He didn't have a chance to sit down after each award coz' right after receiving an award, he had to get back in line to receive the next one. *sigh* Honestly, I wish I can be up there next year. Yeah, wishful thinking.... There's no chance I can be top in any subject, neither can I get the bilingual award. No excellent CCA achievement for me either. 3 A-level distinctions.... Doubt so. I've never been exceptionally good in my studies (except in primary school but my school was lousy) so I really want to do my family proud by excelling academically. Well I guess if I start mugging constantly now, I might achieve my goal of BBBB4 for A-levels, but my dream of receiving an award on college day... I can only put in my best and let God decide....

On my way home at the SR MRT, I saw Weiwu from the reflection at the glass doors just when the train arrived. I turned back but being a low EQ person, I didn't smile though I wanted to. Actually that's impoliteness on my part but I didn't mean it. I just don't know whether to smile or not coz' strictly speaking, we don't know each other. Perhaps he didn't even know I'm in LEP since we are from different faculties and I'm actually a low profile person. When he reached his stop, he was really polite to call my name and say goodbye to me. I was surprised and guilty. Ok, now I know he actually knows I'm in LEP... =p Really feel bad about my impoliteness earlier on... *sigh* I must make it a point to improve on my EQ.

Oh yeah, I finally managed to find suitable clothes for next Friday. The school organised career seminars for the whole day and we are expected to dress as if we were going for a job interview that day. They invited an image consultant to talk to us about our dress code that day. Heard that there won't be any lessons that day. Hooray. But I'm uncomfortable going to school in that kind of outfit... I think I look like 20+ years old. And I probably have to wake up earlier and leave home 10-15 minutes earlier coz' I can't walk as fast in heels. Stupid lah.... Think that day probably would turn out as a mass laughing day for all. We would be laughing at our friends' dressing =p I've already predicted what big bro would say. Let's see if I'm correct next Friday.

rhapsody in blue.