 |
 |
 |
| Small events of the day |
| Friday, May 06, 2005 at 7:45 PM |
HCL1 test is over... I can't believe myself. For the first time, I actually totally forgot about a test!! I only remembered there's a HCL1 test today on Tuesday morning while walking to school -_-" Well, I don't expect good results this time round since I didn't even put in much effort to study. wenshuo is so chim that it made me lose all my studying spirit.
Anyway, today really da kuai ren xin!! Bishan exploded today but she wasn't fierce lah... Coz' she's too nice and mild by nature le. Ok lah, I know it's a bit bad to say this, but really I think that kezhang needs some telling off sometimes. I just have not exploded yet. Just wait, if he wants to continue with this. I really have no idea when I'll explode... Especially since now I'm so 'fortunate' to be in the same Physics group as him. I'm not ostracising him but I would really appreciate it a lot if he can be more sensitive, compassionate and matured. I really can't stand it when I hear him say things like "like it's my business", "who cares" or similar, whenever there are morning announcements on certain issues. Issues like projects to help children down with diseases and the NKF charity shows. Yes, in a way he's right to say it's not his business since he's not the one who is sick. But is his heart made of the strongest alloy ever? How can he say such things.... I really don't understand how someone can be so indifferent and in fact, heartless, in my opinion. Or maybe I'm just too compassionate. Either of the two, but I believe the latter is not the case. Or maybe he's just doing irritating things deliberately to seek attention. Whichever it is, I hope he'll grow out of this phase soon. Fortunately I have been able to control myself recently. I didn't feel as irritated by his comments coz' I'm beginning to ignore those comments, or rather, shut my ears when he speaks. The filteration is not complete but it beats having no filter at all. But then Jonathan told me I sounded a bit fierce and irritated yesterday during Physics when kezhang asked me some questions. I didn't mean that to happen but I guess subconsciously I just sounded unfriendly. Well, hope that I'll have smooth-sailing Thursdays from now on. I don't want to bark at him too. Don't want to have more wrinkles.... =p
Oh yes, Bishan's blog is back!! Glad that I can read her blog again =) This week without her blog made me feel as if something was amiss. Think it has become a habit for me to read my friends' blogs =p
Ru sprained her ankle yesterday on our way home. It seems to be quite painful but I think she's really a strong girl... If I were the one with a sprained ankle, I think I would either have cried or put on a distorted face that writes "pain" on it... Useless huh? *sigh* I'm like that T_T Anyway hope she'll get well soon. Luckily Napfa already over and it doesn't seem like we'll be learning new games, so she won't miss out too much on PE. Actually I suppose many people would rather do without PE =p
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|