 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, June 10, 2005 at 2:12 PM |
Absolutely in no mood to study... I just simply can't concentrate with all the pox itching away all over my body!! Yikes! This is terrible.... My world is a blurred one coz' I can't wear glasses now. The pox has reached my nose area =( In fact, I can't see my face anymore T_T I dread looking into the mirror but I have no choice coz' I have to apply the cream on the pox. I asked my mum how to apply the cream on my face when it has become like this. "Just apply to your whole face lah." This is how bad it is... 体无完肤... Dozens more have popped up and start crawling towards my legs... It's so terrible and torturous having to refrain from scratching coz' it's so itchy!! I'll go crazy in no time. This is causing me tremendous mental strain. I don't even want to go back to school though I would have recovered totally by then. The scars would be so obvious! Heard that even if I didn't scratch the pox, marks will still be left on my skin O_O Maybe I should request to take the exams individually.... The doctor only gave me a miserable amount of cream which isn't going to last me for more than 3 days if I apply 3 times a day. Hopefully can buy the cream from the clinic on Monday. Meanwhile I have to sacrifice the pox on my back by applying once daily. I'm hoping that this outbreak can be seen as a detox for my body. It'll be wonderful if no more pimples pop out after I recover. But I doubt... =( I'll probably just lose a teeny bit of fats around my tummy since I can't eat good food for 2 weeks...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|