Saturday, June 04, 2005 at 10:31 PM

GOOD NEWS!!! Really really good news!!! NYJC WILL NOT change her name to CCJC!!! HOORAY!!! *cheers and throws confetti* =D Oh my I really don't know how to express my joy! When my mum saw the news article on tonight's Shinmin Daily (xinminribao) just now, I thought it was only reporting on the possible fact that we may change our college name, or worse, announce the change in name, coz' the chances seemed really high. Then I rattled on about SMC, democracy and what-nots, venting my frustrations about the issue again to my mum. After letting out 2 sentences, my mum said, "Oh, NY not changing name leh!" I nearly choked on my chrysanthemum tea! And I thought my mum was joking with me.... Don't worry people. It's TRUE. NYJC will still be NYJC =) You know, my hands are actually trembling due to the exhilaration and joy from the news... Kept typing wrongly... No words can truly express my emotions now, so I believe in the Chinese saying "silence is better (无声胜有声)". Right now NYJC-ians, let's all celebrate with champagne!! =D

rhapsody in blue.