Monday, June 20, 2005 at 7:48 PM

I have 6 more days to do my very last mugging for the mid-year exams. I have lost my fighting spirit... I don't want to take the exams... Having chicken pox happens to be one of the worst things that can happen during this holiday, though I admit I would rather have it now than later. But it has disrupted my revision schedule and I have lost my momentum after abstaining from books for the first few days of the illness. After that I simply lost the passion to study and the determination to fight for good grades. This always happens.... Just that this time round it was more disappointing coz' I really sat down to revise my work for 2 weeks and I thought I could keep that up. I think I'm far more disappointed with myself. For being such a failure... I hate the feeling of losing the momentum to study. It feels horrible. Yes I like to slack.... But much to my own bewilderment, I actually quite like to study though I always complain.... Weirdo. But honestly, learning would be much more fun and enjoyable without exams, though personally I feel that exams has to be there or I won't give a damn about my studies. I'm just a weirdo full of irony that even I cannot comprehend.

rhapsody in blue.