 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 5:40 PM |
If I'm not wrong, today's Fathers' Day. Coz' aunt organised a family dinner tonight. One of my favourite Chinese restaurants in Chinatown.... *drools* I love Chinese cuisine! Everything would be perfect if I didn't have chicken pox. Now I'm stuck at home alone, typing away at the keyboard sulkily coz' I can't feast on the scrumptuous food =( Damn pox. Now I still have to take care of my own dinner coz' my family has gone for the family dinner. Of coz' I'm not grumbling about them attending the dinner and deserting me at home. They should go. It's just that I really really wished to join them as well =( Some of the pox have developed pus and I'm rather scared... Worse, the cream is running out and probably can't last me until tomorrow night! Mum will only come home with a new cream tomorrow night after she buys it from the clinic. Hopefully the doctor allows her to buy.. Now I already stopped applying the cream except for my face. Well, that's the most important area, so got to save the cream for it! Oh ya, by the way, I did learn some things from this poxy experience =p
1. Scientifically unproven list of food I should avoid: 豆类、瓜类、莲藕、海鲜、肉类(除鱼、猪外)、黑酱油... etc. Superstitious? Maybe... But when it concerns the largest organ of our body, it always pays to be on the safer side =p
2. I should not take good health for granted. How I wish I'm up and kicking now...
3. This got to be the most important point. 母亲最伟大!! I know my mum is really scared of catching the virus from me but she still helps me apply the cream. Really have to thank her for tolerating a daughter who asks her to help apply the cream on her face just coz' she can't stand to see her hideous face in the mirror =p Besides all these, mum has to wash and disinfect the toilet and my laundry daily. She even checks in on me every morning... Can't thank my mum enough.. =) And I really do hope that no one catches my virus...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|