 |
 |
 |
|
| Tuesday, June 14, 2005 at 8:30 PM |
Mum went to get more cream from the doctor today.... He gave me anitibiotics too, for both the chicken pox and acne, according to my mum. Works both ways I guess... Haha Doctor Tan is the best! Always give me great discounts coz' I'm still a student =D He's already becoming something like my family doctor liao... I told my mum I'll sure be back to see him coz' of all the discounts but *touchwood* He's a nice grandfatherly doctor but seeing him = skin problems O_O
I just called up SDC to change my dental appointment coz' of the stupid pox... Re-scheduled on 27/7 2pm... I guess I probably will be arranged to extract my wisdom teeth just when prelims are nearing. What the hell... And I heard that they can only extract 1 tooth at a time so I will have to go back on a later date to extract the other tooth. What a waste of time... At that crucial period too. This year isn't my lucky year. Full of illnesses, agony and money losses. I just hope the extraction will cost me less than $300 in total... I also called up the tuition centre. I got an extension of 2 lessons after my supposed-to-be 8th session, so I'll finish the course 2 weeks later than PY. Sianz... Hate to go tuition alone! But then PY also has to go alone these 2 weeks... Felt a bit guilty.. Luckily she already had chicken pox before, or I'll be even more guilty if I pass the virus to her. We were still together for the whole day just before my pox broke out!
Oh ya, I made a mistake.. Fathers' Day is next sunday. Thanks Bishan, for telling me =p What a blur sotong I am... Think aunt is going to Hong Kong with her friends this weekend, that's why they had the dinner earlier to celebrate Fathers' Day and her birthday early.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|