Wednesday, June 08, 2005 at 6:34 PM

Now I know why I said yesterday that the headache was something familiar... It's my usual symptom of a flu or sore throat coming. Indeed my throat feels a little sore now, but I know there are more to come. Running nose, fever, phlegm, body aches (already killing me now!)... etc. What a great time to come... Perhaps I should just throw a 'welcome-back party' for the viruses. And I thought I just recovered not long ago from caitouzhen! Ok so this is probably the sequel - The Revenge of the Vegetable... Ok, shan't be too mean =p Getting incoherent... Even typed the wrong password when I logged on to my network and spent a few seconds thinking what's wrong with that password -_-" Sianz.. Does it have to come just a day before I go to aunt's place? Going for a movie on Friday with them too!! Unlucky!! If I still don't recover by tomorrow, I can forget about going up, in case I spread the viruses to Mabel who's pregnant now... Waaaahhhh........!!! I waited so long for the June holidays so that I can go up to her place and to play with the doggies (though I usually end up clearing their mess)! *sobz*

rhapsody in blue.