 |
 |
 |
|
| Thursday, June 09, 2005 at 8:18 PM |
Sometimes I really have no doubts that I'm an idiot. The breakout that I mentioned earlier got worse. The good news is that it isn't acne. Bad news? ...... It's chicken pox. Yes, that horrendous viral attack hit me!! *cry* I don't know which is worse, an acne breakout or chicken pox. It was so sudden... And all the while I thought it was an acne breakout. Idiotic enough. Fortunately I bathed after blogging in the afternoon and discovered many red dots on my body. And I still thought it was acne -_-" I don't think there's another idiot like me, ya? Luckily I told my mum and she brought me to the doctor. Well, what was supposed to be a acne consultation became a chicken pox visit =( I really don't know what to feel about this. I'm disfigured!! My face is already bad enough and now it's going to be beyond recognition T_T I'm so scared that the 'bubbles' will burst O_O Heard that more will pop up if the pus flowed to other parts of the skin, and most importantly, it will leave behind hideous scars and holes! Besides, it's so troublesome to recover. I thought my ears were playing a trick on me when the doctor said "take 10 tablets per day"... My ears are perfectly fine alright... And I have to dab the cream on the 'bubbles' 3 times per day. I have to seek mum's help coz' I can't reach those on my back. I'm terribly afraid that I'll pass the disease to my family! Especially my parents coz' they are advanced in age.. Besides, mum is the sole breadwinner of the family.... Unfortunately, I'm the only one who 'tio' chicken pox under this roof, which put all the others at risk.
On the other hand, I must admit it is definitely much better to have chicken pox now than to have it when school reopens. I won't be able to take exams and I won't be able to catch up on lessons. Besides, I don't want to spread the virus to others and get it named as 'ming-lli effect' etc. Haha pardon me, can't think of other nicer names =p I can't imagine if this struck me during the period of prelims or A-levels. Or grad night O_O All my money would have gone down the drain! I'll cry myself dry if that happened... But then I'll miss 2 tuition sessions and I wonder if there are any convenient slots for me to attend make-up lessons. Damn. All my revision plans (both individual and with PY) are dashed. And I have to give the dinner on this sunday a miss!! Missing the movie tomorrow is bad enough already coz' Charmaine can't watch Madagascar now.. Unless her mum relents and watch with her. Wonder if I can get my mum to 'da bao' the food on sunday =p Hehe =D
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|