 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, July 22, 2005 at 6:30 PM |
Don't know why I'm so tired this week. I just can't focus on anything, in class or at home. My brain feels so saturated but I didn't even study anything. Feels as if my soul has left my body.... Friday always seems so near and yet so far. I don't even know if I should rejoice or dread weekends. Fridays mean the time for catching more sleep (well, not a lot more) is here, but at the same time, it also means that I'm another week nearer to prelim and A-levels. Think I'm really stressed out these few days. After mid-year exams I just haven't been myself. Sorry to all my friends if I showed you any 'black face' or I appeared to be not paying attention to you, coz' I'm really exhausted. *sigh* Really demoralised when I tried doing Numerical Methods questions in the TYS. Out of the 3 I tried, I don't know how to do ALL. It's true that practice makes perfect, but it also makes me more depressed coz' I realise that I'm really weak beyond description. I honestly don't like Maths, though when I finish a tutorial, I love the feeling of accomplishment.
Oh yeah, sometimes I wonder why I'm always so unlucky. Firstly, a dragonfly or some insect flew towards Wanying and me during morning assembly. Then Shuhui discovered a bug parking on my head on our way home. Yucks!! These insects sure know how to choose the right person to scare. I'm going to wash my hair doubly clean today. As if those weren't enough, the escalator at the MRT had to stop abruptly, almost throwing all the commuters off their feet. Talk about inertia...
On a lighter (and funnier) note, our tall CT rep shocked us by saying something he didn't even believe he would say. I'm going to keep that piece of hilarious and embarrassing news within the classroom, so as to save him some face =p Haha... But he sure did make all of us, including Mrs Leong, laugh heartily. Ok, thanks to him, the day seemed to carry a lighter atmosphere...
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|