Wednesday, July 20, 2005 at 10:21 PM

I can't wait for the day when I get my hands on my very own lap top. Yes, my very own. Then I don't have to lose my head over the computer with my brother. Was damn pissed coz' I needed to do research for my HCL essay outline and he refused to budge. Just wait till I save enough money. Already didn't have enough time today to revise for the songci test on Friday, and I was thinking of reading up on some year one Physics topics to refresh my memory. There's an openbook test tomorrow. I hope I won't have to refer to notes, but I doubt my ability. Wasted so much time trying to get this seat in front of the computer. Really shouldn't be wasting more time blogging here, but I know if I don't, I'll probably just bang my head against the wall to vent my frustrations. Getting more and more moody and temperamental nowadays.... So, certain people better steer clear of my path and not irritate me in school. You know I can't guarantee anything... Maybe I can control myself, maybe I can't. Call me immature. I know I am.

rhapsody in blue.