 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, July 10, 2005 at 2:29 PM |
I discovered that the venue for outings is very important, as it brings out the atmosphere of the gathering, as well as the mood of the people. Our outing isn't very successful yesterday coz' I think Kah Peck was the only enthusiastic one... Sorry about that, Kah Peck... You know I'm not the type who keeps talking... The rest of us seemed rather sian, but I think it's not because we didn't like the outing. Maybe it's just the place, like Kah Peck said... Besides, the 3 of us are quiet and anti-social by nature (oops..) so it's hard to get us enthusiastic and high. The only time all of us had constant smiles and fun was at Settlers Cafe, I think... The ice-cream buffet one wasn't too bad too. Maybe next time we should just go Settlers for gatherings, but I guess you guys will get pretty sick about that too =p
Coming to Settlers Cafe, Zoe Tay was there to film the hosting of a variety show yesterday! Aunt called me in the morning, but I left home to meet the girls already. That explains the missed call on my handphone... No caller-ID so I didn't know she called =( Zoe Tay was there from 4+pm to 6+pm. I could have gone down after tuition! I'm not the type who goes after celebrities but Zoe Tay is one actress that I really like. If it's other celebrities, I won't bother. Besides I would like to see the filming process. Missed this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Seemed so near and yet so far... Feel like banging my head against the wall haha..... Guess PY would have gladly rushed down to the cafe with me if I told her the news yesterday =p She's more into this kind of thing than I am ^_^
Did some CRV questions. Yes, I still have not finished the tutorial -_- Until Q10, I only had 2 questions which I can do. The rest of them, there will be a part that I don't know how to do. I guess that's it for now. I'm going to do some Physics. After reading up Analogue Electronics, maybe I'll revise 1 other topic. I was figuring out a new revision schedule last night and to my extreme horror, it's impossible to fit in everything from every subject in these few weeks before the prelim. I must at least study 4 topics from every subject per week to finish off just before the prelim starts. Great, somebody just freeze the time ya?
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|