Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 5:22 PM

I think no word is apt enough to describe my mid-year results. In fact, I think overall, the whole level did quite badly. That explains the 'black' faces we spotted on some teachers today... Everytime after a test/exam, I would feel extremely guilty towards my teachers, but my determination and perserverence never hold on to the last moment of revision. I give up too easily. That's why I'm here blogging after doing 4 C.R.V questions in the tutorial (and skipping 3 of them too...). Hate myself.

Mr. Tan finished marking our scripts. You can imagine how badly we've done given that he finished ahead of other teachers. The only good thing we did for him was to help him save his red pen ink. Still, there are teachers who used more ink on writing comments on our scripts than on putting ticks and crosses. Mr. Tan only flashed our marks over the screen for our MCQ. Yes, THAT paper. Managed to pass with the help of God but I'm not too optimistic about my overall Physics grades. I need 79 more marks to get E, and 92 more marks to get D. D is definitely out of the question. I can only pray hard that I can get E, which I really doubt. My usual score for paper 2 and 3 together is 40-50. I think I might get F for Physics this time round, if my remaining papers score less than 70, which is quite possible. I'm embracing the F grade once again, after the long nightmare in RV.

Mrs Leong most probably would return the Maths paper tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to face her. I feel uncomfortable just thinking of sitting in her class tomorrow. I think all the teachers are just utterly disappointed in us (with the exception of a few students). I know Maths is a sure F. But I'm praying for a decent F.... Pathetic....

Now you see the hardships (both physical and mental) teachers go through because of their passion for teaching. Which is why I won't want to be a teacher in future. Sure, stable job. But I seriously doubt I'll be as noble as any of my teachers.

rhapsody in blue.