 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, July 01, 2005 at 1:36 PM |
I'm going to throw a celebration. Never in my JC life have I felt so sure of myself - so sure that I'll get straight F's. Maths is a gone case for sure. If I pass, it is not God's grace. It's God's miracle. But how often do we encounter miracles in our lives? I would rather not waste such miracles on these small tests/exams. Better save for major exams and emergency use =p I'm gonna break my record for Physics. So far I've managed to scrape through every Physics test/exam but this time I feel really devastated. I've never done such an idiotic MCQ paper in my life. Not enough time, not enough practice, not enough self discipline, not enough faith. HCL 2 wasn't as bad as I imagined but I most probably would just scrape through this time round. Left HCL 1. No mood to study. Heck.
On a lighter note, something amused me for a moment when I was on the NEL train on my way home just now. I saw a Kitamura Yuu lookalike. The boyband Flame that I was once gaga over, was already buried somewhere in my memory bank until I saw this girl today who looked 95% like Yuu. Except that she's a girl and her face isn't as round as Yuu's. Well, Yuu isn't that man to begin with, so no surprise that a girl looks like him =p Couldn't take my eyes off her for a while coz' her face is simply a replica of Yuu. After that saw a shuai ge that entertained my eyes for a while. Haha... -_- He's got beautiful eyes.... Well whatever. Not really my business anyway. I don't go around scrutinising at potential lookalikes and shuai ge. Just happened to see one and I guess I should give him a little credit for taking my mind off the dreadful exams haha... O_o Exams must have made me gone berserk.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|