Saturday, July 09, 2005 at 9:58 PM

Went out with Kah Peck, Amy and Joanne today. Supposed to celebrate Kah Peck's (and also Amy's belated) birthday, but somehow it didn't seem like a celebration =p We just went Mos Burger's for lunch and Billy Bombers for dessert. And we took neoprint again =D But this is the first (and most probably the last) neoprint the 4 of us took. We also captured some shots using Kah Peck's camera. Still waiting for her to upload the pics =) Haha she's so funny, kept bugging Joanne to retake the shots of the 2 of us, coz' she kept insisting that the pics looked strange. Feeling apologetic towards Amy, coz' she seemed reluctant to take neoprint... But at least now we have some memories to look at... Going to take another one next time with Kah Peck =)

Spent a lot of money again today =( I think I'm becoming more and more like a spendthrift. Spent especially much on acne products coz' of my aggravated skin condition... Those products have better do what they claim to do. Actually I know it's quite naive to believe in products sometimes, but I'm sort of desperate about my face =( CK's recovery is making me envious! If I had known about his cleanser, I would have asked him to buy for me. Now the cleanser is discontinued coz' the manufacturer closed down... I'm wondering if I should get everything that I want before GSS ends. This is the cheapest season for shopping. I need some decent shoes: a pair of flats and sneakers. But these aren't necessities since I won't be going out that often. Just that things will cost more in December than now. *sigh* Enough slacking. Back to CRV tutorial =(

rhapsody in blue.