Wednesday, September 07, 2005 at 9:58 AM

All of a sudden, I think even if I do all the questions in the TYS and the 2 sets of other schools' prelim papers, I might not do well still for Physics... Things weren't that bad until a moment ago, when I tried the NY 2004 prelim paper. I thought I should try our own school's paper and get a rough idea of the standard. I don't know if I should regret doing so.... Firstly, I think it's a must to be familiar with our own school's standard and style of setting questions. However, the 2004 paper simply crushes whatever little confidence that I had. I tried the first 5 questions of paper 1.... and I knew NONE. That's all I have to say about that paper... And I'm going back to my TYS and ACJC prelim papers. If AC's paper is tougher, I'll come back and take a second look unwillingly at NY paper. Otherwise I think I'll just read through the solutions online and get a rough idea of how to solve certain questions...

Alright, today's target:
1. Whack Nuclear Physics. I'm gonna finish from Energy Levels until Radioactivity.
OR
2. Finish Energy Levels and Nuclear Physics 1, and start on Integration for Maths.

rhapsody in blue.