 |
 |
 |
|
| Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 9:48 PM |
The more I look at the girl on my layout, the more I find it calls out to me. The state of emptiness... I like the way the girl is being portrayed as a lifeless or soul-less doll. Call me weirdo or sicko. I think that's beautiful and artistic. Not only good things are beautiful. There is a beautiful side to melancholy too. But I wonder if I should be glad that I have discovered this beauty... Or maybe I have not fully understood its beauty... Generally I like the layout. The background looks kind of run-down, yet I can visualise the past lavish of the place from the tinted glass windows and ground chandeliers at the back. I took a closer look and discovered the doll actually has wings. Wings that cannot take her into flight. Does the doll has desires of standing up and walk on her own, or spread her wings and fly? Maybe... But maybe she already did not have any thinking of her own. Maybe all thinking processes have stopped in her mind, and all that is left of her, is nothingness, vacuum.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|