 |
 |
 |
|
| Friday, September 09, 2005 at 7:32 PM |
Na-chan closed her domain... Which means I lost all my old blog entries. All the entries from 2002-2004... Although I don't blog there anymore, I still feel a bit... sad? Not too sure. Coz' my 2 years' memories are in there. Memories about my old friends, memories about RV life, memories about my past anime-manga craze, memories about no.9.... I know memories are kept in our hearts but given my forgetful nature, I'll probably forget some things as I grow older. The blog entries serve as an aid to refresh my memories. Besides, when I read past entries, I can see clearer what I was like and how I have grown over the years.
When I clicked on the URL and the suspension page came up, the first thing that came into my mind was, "the entries of no.9....". Even though the feeling isn't there anymore, I still cherish all the memories of that phase in my life. Experience is a form of growth and discovery, regardless of good or bad experiences. I wouldn't have known certain sides of me if no.9 hadn't appeared. And his existence helped bond my friends and I together, coz' of a common topic for conversations. Haha.. Thinking back, my clique had loads of fun and crazy moments, like the staircase experience every Wednesday just before Home Econs lessons in sec 2, the release of A-level results last year, the NUS openhouse 'expedition', some hilarious dreams that I had... etc. And thanks to him, I think my 'traffic light' face was ignited by him. Haha.... Before that nobody ever told me (neither did I realise it myself) that my face turns really red when I laugh. Actually I think I always go red in my face when I'm happy, excited, angry or nervous. Yeah, all thanks to him that my face is always the laughing stock of my classmates... -_- Not that I mind though. Whatever it is, there is no way of retrieving my entries, so......
Farewell, my memories.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|