Friends are forever
Friday, October 14, 2005 at 3:29 PM

I said I would change my layout, didn't I? =) Ok, I know this isn't supposed to be on my To-do list at the moment, but I thought it's high time I let my blog carry a brighter mood. At least this skin is white and not gloomy, like the previous one. Hopefully it'll help liven up the mood when we are drowning from the immensive load of notes. This skin is simple, the pictures are sweet, and well, white is one of my favourite colours. I don't deny that I chose this skin coz' we just graduated yesterday and the days together as a class (or LEP body) are numbered. Let's cherish the remaining days in NYJC, and hope we'll be able to meet up in future. Friends are forever, if you give them the chance to be =)

rhapsody in blue.