Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 5:40 PM

Had a strange dream this morning. I dreamt that I was back in RV. There were many wooden tables and benches along the first floor linkway from the porch to the audi. Those study tables we always see in school. I saw Bi at one of the tables and I joined her. Norman and another person was there too. Can't remember who that was. Mrs Lee came to our table shortly and asked if we have any questions to ask her. I scanned through my Physics TYS nervously (I'm scared of her!) and seeing that no one seemed to have any questions, she said she'll move on to the other tables first. I thought she would tell us off for not preparing our work, like what she used to do when she taught us. But I actually did do work and I had some doubts to clear. It's just that I was too nervous to pop them. Guess this reflects myself in class. Teachers seldom see me ask questions but actually I have TONS of them. Anyway, my dream, as usual, is eccentric and illogical. I was in RV, but why do I see people from HPS and NYJC??! Raymond was there, Hwee Hoon was there too... Don't remember others already... Others were mostly RV-ians. Oh, and Mrs Ho was there, as the principal. Bizarre enough, huh. Guess I just like Mrs Ho most, out of all the principals that I have had. RV ones aren't too bad too. Another strange thing: I was in RV but we were all doing A-Level Physics TYS... Ya, I know, stupid dream.... Makes no sense at all. Probably in reality, I'm just too preoccupied with the thought that I still have lots more to study for Physics and Maths. The worst (and silliest) thing was that idiotic Norman. Did he have to laugh at me even in my dreams? He was really 欠扁 in the dream, though he did make me laugh. Haiz, suddenly miss those RV days... My NY days are wonderful too, but I'm simply too complacent. At least back in RV, I had little chance to be lazy. I need an environment that restricts me to some extent, so that I can be more disciplined. That's one of the things I love about RV. But not everyone likes that.

I'm still wondering, if RV had that IP a few years earlier, how would things be like now? Though I know I won't qualify for IP, at least I can go on to the tertiary institute of RV. And who knows, I may get to idolise no.9 for 2 more years if he stayed on. Ok, that's beside the point. But if I didn't come to NY, I won't get to know all these wonderful friends in school, and all the caring tutors. I'm sure I enjoyed HCL much more in NY than in RV, though I'm no longer the top student in class. That doesn't bother me though it will make me happy temporarily. Anyway, I never was the top student when 4H combined with 4F, coz' of the PRC scholars and a few other really strong students. The one thing that makes me miss RV days the most is my friends. Many of them are my really close friends. Maybe we had more time to interact, so the bonds are stronger. But I believe everything happens for a reason, whether or not I know it. NY has what RV doesn't have and vice versa. That was why God put me in NY instead of any other schools. I know I won't want to be in other JCs coz' NY is the best =)

rhapsody in blue.