 |
 |
 |
|
| Sunday, October 23, 2005 at 1:07 PM |
I got nothing more than a surprise when I woke up this morning. I checked my arms and realised that the rashes on my limbs have cleared by 50%. Those on my face which appeared later yesterday, were gone but those on my back were still there. Think the rashes started clearing from the last place they appeared on. The first batch of rashes must have appeared on my back a few days ago, but I couldn't see and therefore, continued to take the anti-biotics. Anyway, the greater surprise came when I was washing my face. Most of my king-sized pimples flattened! Wow! Dr Chan is really good! Or rather, the medicine he prescribed =) I don't know if he gave me any new anti-biotics or not, coz' all the 4 medicines he gave were of 1 week's supply only. I suppose the medication for clearing the allergy helped clear my acne to some extent. Maybe they got rid of the toxins in my body. I hope no more new ones pop up anymore. Heh heh, I'm beginning to have more trust in Dr Chan... Hope he'll really cure my acne problem for good.
rhapsody in blue.
|
 |
 |
 |
|