Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 6:37 PM

I think I'm going to miss school and everybody there. My tutors and friends... Even interesting personalities we've spotted around in school. Haha.... I guess I'm rather gossipy at times. All the banter about 合成体 、小水瓶 、Suspects No.1 and No.2... etc, and unfortunately, 无天法师 and 猴妃... Ok, the nightmare will end soon. At least I'm praying for 二哥... Haha... I wonder how life will be like after A-levels, without lessons, without assignments and worst of all, without my NY friends. No big bird to argue with me, no Zhihuang to let me bully, no Choo Kiat to let me make fun of clarify my doubts... But hey, who the hell will clarify academic doubts once A's are over? Well, in short, I think I'll miss my 2 brothers. Especially since they'll be spending months at Tekong with a lighter head (shorter hair) and greenish makeup. Though after BMT, ZH will be holding pens instead of rifles. LOL~ I better don't go on anymore.... Too many people that I will miss. If you are wondering whether you are one of them, you are =)

rhapsody in blue.