Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 7:30 PM

My feelings for w-inds. are coming back =) Keita has improved on his singing! No longer singing off-key (terribly off, too) during live performances... Thank goodness. Great, I can't wait to lay my hands on their 4th album. Shall get that after A's if I have the money. Otherwise it'll be after New Year. I need some music to soothe my nerves after getting the braces. Speaking of which, the dentist has yet to call me after a month. Heck. I'll call him only after grad night if he doesn't call me by then. Wisdom teeth are more important. My 3rd one grew out... And my 2nd one is hurting me again. Fortunately no inflammation yet. No wonder my teeth are growing more crooked by the day. These teeth that didn't bring me what their name promise (wisdom! I need plenty of that) are pushing my other teeth as the wisdom three grew out. Now my jaws are more packed than ever. I'm praying hard that these horrifying foursome (1 hidden danger that cannot be detected by the naked eye) will not give me any pain nor problem before grad night. Especially before and during A's! Keep me in prayer...

rhapsody in blue.